Tuesday, October 21, 2008

i want january!

that's when the craziness should settle a bit. that's what i want. january. i have way too much to do and way too little time. it's nearly 8:30pm and i have finally finished what i deemed the "must finish by the end of today" list. and it took this long because most of my day was spent doing what i normally do--and then--about 30 emails and calls scattered throughout with too many people for too many things. yay. but i think--it should all be taken care of now!

as if the week in boston wasn't hard enough--now i have to deal with the residuals of everything from that week, the things i missed doing last week--and the stuff i have to be doing this week as well. and then--there are the trips...the trips i have yet to take this month that are coming up that haven't been booked or planned indepth very well yet. ugh.

it seems like i'm complaining alot right now--but i have to relieve the stress somehow, right. oh--on saturday evening when i caught the cab from penn station to the parking garage i left my car at--i am driving it out--and the "low tire pressure" light comes on and i'm like...great, i just want to get home and i can't because now i have to make an extra trip to put in air to my tires. so i go and do that. then, on monday morning--after driving 5 minutes--the light comes on again--which sufficiently alerted me enough to get it checked out. i was actually on my way to get my oil changed and tires rotated at the dealership anyways--so now i figured something else to add on. anyhow, because it came on when i was still closer to my house--i just went to the nearby auto shop and had it all done there. i paid about $70 bucks for an oil change, tire rotation, and flat tire fixing. it seems there were 3 nails in one (front driver side) tire. wooo!?

late november--i'm taking a vacation! i haven't planned what to do and where to go or anything fun--but i'm going to do it because--well...use it or lose it!

1 comment:

Heather K said...

I have an awesome Palin joke for you. You should email me, so that I may send it to you as it is not so much safe for blog. My email is firstname.lastname@gmail.com although obviously insert my first name and my last name in the appropriate spots.