Sunday, March 29, 2009

semi-yay

so i know i've gotten better--but "better" doesn't mean that i feel anything close to good. i just feel like shit.

but the best news is--I GOT MY PATAGONIA PURCHASES on friday afternoon! yay! it was expected to be delivered monday--so it coming on friday was great. the jacket is awesome. lovvvvvvvve it. the color is awesome. it will be my summer jacket. the pants and skirt are a pretty unique and interesting take on capris/skirts. i like it.

on my way home from jersey last friday...i stopped by the carwash place a block from home and got my car officially washed. i had so much crap inside my actual car that i just told them to bypass the vacuuming. i know my car was filthy--after such a messy winter--but i wasn't too impressed with the wash/hand wipe job. i mean, my baby LOOKS great even from close up--all bright and shiny and clean looking--but when you go over it with a fine tooth comb--there was some black grease spots here and there that they didn't wipe off which i later did, and they just didn't do such a thorough job--but as i only payed $5.25 i guess i shouldn't complain overly much. but i swear they did a rather thorough job on all the cars before me! i was watching. they were probably told i only wanted a wash/wax and to not bother expending a ton of energy on a car that isn't making them much money. such foresight. i ended up cleaning up the entire inside afterwards (wiping the dash, vacuuming, etc.) so my baby has been happily pampered.

No comments: