Friday, July 25, 2008

because i'm just too lazy...

i decided to start a blog so that i wouldn't have to write individual emails...yes...i know. it's not that i don't love all of you or miss all of you in some way--this is just probably the easiest way for everyone to continually know what i'm up to, what i've been up to, and what trouble i might be up to soon...

i will try and spend some part of this weekend to give a general update to those curious and/or caring enough to want to know what i've been up to lately...otherwise--it's forward march!

i did finally go and get my oil changed for my lovely little red Honda Fit Sport. some people love people. some people love animals...i happen to love inanimate objects. it has fast become my little baby. i pamper the little animal and it even purrs back at me. i'm quite besotted.

ok. time to work out a little more now that this has been set up to my current specifications, though i'm sure i will spend all my available time tweaking it like crazy for changes no one will notice but me! ah well...

2 comments:

GrayBabyOracle said...

Congratulations on the new blog. I hope the purring continues.

Dropped At Birth said...

dude cv, you should hear about the car issues i was having...parking in ny suckssssssss. suffice it to say--2 parking tickets, 1 towing experience, a flat tire all within the first 2 days of acquiring my baby...

btw, i live closer to your squeeze regina than you do :) then again, you've probably seen my combed-over nephew before i have.

advantage cv again. darn.