Tuesday, February 10, 2009

chaos

seriously. why is it still so hectic? oh yeah...probably because i keep missing a week's worth of work for something or other and still have a ton of work to do.

slightly annoying really. i'm really tired. and to switch over to west coast time for a long weekend? could possibly be detrimental to my health....stalking up on the new chapters immunity take care!

i did an overnight in jersey and it was nice. but i've had 3 violent dreams for 3 consecutive nights. i don't remember the 2nd one so much--but i remember the 1st and the one from last night...

it's making me slightly tentative about flying cross country i tell you. but i'm sure it's all in my head.

conference call first thing tomorrow morning--taking up precious time...and then thursday--a relatively easy day planned because i get on said flight (thank god it's direct) to seattle!

drinks with my brother and then for friday--apparently...i am on a "list" to get into a club in downtown seattle. hilarious. i've never been on a "list" so it's slightly cracking me up.

february 18th (wednesday) joy got us tickets to david letterman!!! guest donald trump. i'm looking forward to the top 10 list. we are "guests of cbs" courtesy of some cbs bigwig that was hitting on joy while she was waitressing (no doubt). crack me up.

here's to a much needed long weekend!

3 comments:

GrayBabyOracle said...

Joy's a keeper.

Dropped At Birth said...

hilarious.

how are you? what's going on?

GrayBabyOracle said...

I'm fine, and not much. I have seven flavors of Breyers ice cream to eat, though. I got two new ice cream scoops to try out, too. I just need to go buy some waffle cones and have people over.

You should have been at Letterman yesterday for Joaquin Phoenix's strange segment.