Sunday, February 22, 2009

why am i so darn busy?

oh yeah.

cause i took a long weekend and went to visit family and friends in seattle!

gah. plus my timing is all warped now. i slept until 10am yesterday. then slept until 11am today and i'm stillllll tired. plus i've been doing stuff nonstop. wiping up the dash in my car, vacuuming my car, doing some much needed laundry, eating my mom's specially prepared lao food, and doing a ton of WORK (conference calls, spreadsheets, miscellaneous account management, answering calls, meeting preps, solidifying new accounts, handling miscellaneous important and/or urgent pleas for assistance, updating account files, etc.etc.etc.) and traveling non-stop.

my hectic schedule has included:

02/02 - 02/03 : northern jersey
02/12 - 02/17: seattle
02/18 - 02/20: the hamptons
02/23 - 02/27: dirty jersey
03/09 - 03/13: boston and maine
03/23 - 03/27: dirty jersey
03/30 - 04/01: the hamptons
04/09 - 04/13: san francisco

pretty quick turnarounds if you think about it. but i am hoping that the summer will be less hectic. although i think i've been saying this for awhile...

that said--i am watching shaolin soccer. I LOVE STEPHEN CHOW. and this movie is definitely one of my faves--if not my favorite comedy.

it makes me happy when i need it. whenever i need a pick-up in spirits. i turn it on and my mood immediately lifts. it's a much needed balm at times. and it has never failed in its potency. it has never ceased its swift and miraculous impact on my spiritual recovery.

who needs religion when you have shaolin soccer?




5 comments:

GrayBabyOracle said...

Stephen Chow really is the man.

Dropped At Birth said...

i know right?! i LOVE him.

GrayBabyOracle said...

Yeah, he needs to put out more movies already.

Dropped At Birth said...

i thought i read that he was coming out with kung fu hustle 2 or something?

GrayBabyOracle said...

Yeah, and he should hurry. :)