Saturday, February 28, 2009

yay!

i am home for an entire week! in my own bed! with my own food! and in the city i love!

just in time for the new neighborhood market to open up too! i shall have to take a walk there in the afternoon and see if there is anything good. it used to be a mexican type of grocery store--which i lovvvved because they had the jarritos tamarind soda that i am so fond of and the coconut soda as well--but now it's been through an entire overhaul. i am hoping it is just a nicer looking, cleaner version of the same store.

who knows though. i am thinking i should try and be frugal with my money as well since nyc wants over 1k from me in back taxes. so maybe it's time to relearn restraint? especially with all the traveling i've been doing and the traveling still to come!

anyhow, i am LOVING marinating at home at the moment. i feel like i want to glue myself to my neighborhood, my apartment, my room, my bed--me. it's so nice to just be able to relax at home. i don't care how dorky that sounds. i haven't seen my bed in far too long and i want to make use of the high rent i pay!

funny, half of this was written yesterday but i couldn't figure out what i was forgetting to blog about so i left it unfinished. sadly enough, it must not have been that important because i still don't remember.

i'm over it!

"let's see how long we can keep him before he runs out screaming. i'll pretend to have mild dementia, and you can complain about your sciatica in german. we'll try to beat our personal market-researcher containment record of two hours and twelve minutes" --thursday next first among sequels

No comments: