Friday, August 8, 2008

shopping...

i am currently online shopping around for various articles of furniture...

here is what i have decided on thus far:

mattress frame from west elm--one of my fave stores for this sort of thing:

http://www.westelm.com/online/store/ProductDisplay?partNumber=WE-PRODf828&storeId=17001&langId=-1&catalogId=17002&viewSetCode=E&parentId=WE-SH1FRNBDF&retainNav=true&cmsrc=WE-SH1FRNBDF

that's it thus far. i need to find a mattress now. luckily no need for a box spring with the platform frame. so i'm pretty stoked. and it's the same chocolate as my desk--since i bought my desk from there. anyhow, if any of you have suggestions on where i can find a decent mattress for a great deal--LET ME KNOW. :) at the moment--i've found one at overstock.com for about $300 (10 inch coil with foam pillowtop).

that's all i got for today--just some online furniture shopping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh, that is nice! Get the headboard too, I love that look! If I had one though, it would get SO beat up, so be prepared. Can't help you with the mattress, I splurged on a $4K tempurpedic and it sits on the floor without a stand. The rest you get is more important than the look in my mind. But boy, I wish I had a dining room table to match that style, I love it!

Dropped At Birth said...

oh i totally agree about the rest thing--and i can only imagine you'd need it much more with 2 boys! i've been sleeping on the floor so long though that even a cheapie mattress probably would feel like heaven! hehe