Tuesday, January 27, 2009

mishmash hodgepodge

can i say i can't wait until i get to my long weekend vacation to the pacific northwest? this month was supposed to be when i could relax...and thanks to not starting until the 5th and then slumming it for inaugeration weekend...well. let's just say that the amount of work didn't change--just my time in which to do it!

next month--because of said vacation--will mean the same hectic schedule. and then march i have a weeklong training--so again--the same scenario. at this rate--april can't come soon enough!

i have a bipolar team leader for one of my accounts. and now i think i have another for one of the new accounts i just took over. lovely. well. i'm not sure they are bipolar. but if you are going to kiss my cheek some of the times i see you and then demand to know why i'm there the other times--well. i just think you're slightly mental!

i bought the nono. it's on sale at sephora for $75 off and i'd planned on getting it this month anyways. let's just say--really really REALLY follow the instructions...

i saw 11 cop cars on my way back from the hamptons today.

THE BOOKS I ORDERED FROM BARNES AND NOBLE CAME TODAY. and one of my neighbors signed it for me and came knocking to drop it off. he said he knew i was home because he heard me singing in a language he couldn't understand. how embarrassing. damn you sek loso. damn you.

i am very excited to start in on my books. 90% of which i've already read. but i like re-reading certain books/series. i had the series previously--but i've lent them out and people just don't return books like they use to. that and i don't even remember at this point who i've lent them to...

2 comments:

GrayBabyOracle said...

I swear I don't have any of your books.

Dropped At Birth said...

i'm skeptical cv.