Saturday, January 3, 2009

BEST NEWS EVER!!!

i don't use caps very often. but for this--i must. i have just scored the tickets of a lifetime. no joke. complete fluke as well.

one of my best friends, abram, is going to come and visit me in a couple of weeks. and we were talking and figuring out what to do. and last night, while heading from dinner (shabu) to watch the curious case of benjamin button (REALLY GOOD) with joy and mark we were talking about what shows we wanted to see. so purely coincidental, one of the best things to do--and free--so cheap as well--is to try and attend tapings of shows. well. my DREAM has always been to go to 2 shows--

the daily show with jon stewart (my dream man)

and

the colbert report

i have checked the sites periodically--maybe once a month to see if there are any changes in the BOOKED FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR OUT status. and have never had luck. they're always unclickable.

today. there was one date--the 5th of january (this monday) that was clickable. i submitted for 4 tickets--and they only had 2 available.

I AM CONFIRMED FOR 2 TICKETS TO THE DAILY SHOW WITH JON STEWART FOR MONDAY'S SHOW--WHICH FEATURES DAVID GREGORY, THE NEW MODERATOR OF MEET THE PRESS.

on tuesday--i can die nearly at peace--though i hope i don't.

my life is complete. SO VERY complete. jon--my love--i am coming to watch you. live. i'm hella stoked right now.

me. at the taping of the daily show with jon stewart--the show which has been my dream for so long. next up--the colbert report...

on another note...

according to my team leader--i am, once again, the team's top producer. great news, of course--but pales incomparison to my earlier news. JON STEWARTTTT. god...life is good.


4 comments:

GrayBabyOracle said...

I'm jealous. Congratulations on the score.

Dropped At Birth said...

thanks! omg. it was totally awesome! so in love!

Anonymous said...

You can thank me for that miracle later.

Dropped At Birth said...

true. but dude--you get pleasure of my insanely great company. that's something to cherish for a freakin lifetime. even in senility! haha