Sunday, September 28, 2008

the royal miscellany...

1. so i am shopping for a few things--and will hopefully complete it by the end of october...because i am not much of a shopper to begin with--i only do it about every 2 years to update and add a few pieces to my collection. i just hate shopping. there's so much more i could be doing with my time! but--i realize that my wardrobe is not very suitable for the extremes in climate that nyc experiences--so i have no choice but to deign to shop. everything i have is more suited to the very mild and temperate pacific northwest region.

a: a nice warm coat--i moved here in march and i remember being REALLY cold.
b: some jeans--i need to get some pants into my wardrobe and everyone should at least have a few.
c: some trousers--cause i could use some nice semi-casual ones.
d: a few shirts--cause i could use some new ones.
e: boots--cause the ones i have are mid-calf and getting worn and i'd like some knee-high ones.

~~~

here are 2 more snl spoofs on palin and the debate:

the presidential debate



from one beauty queen to another...



5 comments:

GrayBabyOracle said...

I hate shopping for clothes. I'm not very good at it, I hate being out among crowds of people, and I'd rather be spending my money on toys or assassinations.

Dropped At Birth said...

do you have a suggestion box set up for assassinations?

GrayBabyOracle said...

Nah, just a donation box. If I get enough donations, I could probably spring for a suggestion box.

Heather K said...

What the hell is your job? I am so confused.

Dropped At Birth said...

count me in for a donation! only...can i send you an iou?

heather--apparently my job is to do the work of 2 people in half the amount of time!