Saturday, September 27, 2008

some notes...

1. the debate was ehhhhhhh. i liked the kerry-esque vagueness with a rove-ian twist that mccain used. it was amusing in a "i can't believe it's not butter" sort of way. in other words--really annoying.

2. i appreciated that obama really went after mccain--and yet, still remained his trademark dignified self.

3. it was annoying to see a debate where one person (obama) actually tried to debate and the other person (mccain) mouthed platitudes and gave speeches to the audience instead.

4. i've had some weird stomach issues for the past week...cramping and irritable bowel movements and i'm not sure why. the margarita last night certainly didn't help matters...

5. more on my added responsibilities: i will be expected to maintain my current responsibilities in long island/new york AND do the same thing in "dirty jersey." the catch (and of course there always has to be one) is that i must do everything in "dirty jersey"--IN ONE WEEK. so--what that means is--

in/with one (1) territory--you have/receive a month to accomplish your goals.

i now have two (2) territories--and i still get just one (month) to accomplish my goals--for both territories. HOWEVER, because long island is still my primary territory--i get three (3) weeks for her--give or take a few days--and one (1) week for "dirty jersey." two (2) territories to cover in one month and god refuses to expand time for me.

that's going to be fun...

5 comments:

GrayBabyOracle said...

Everytime I see "Dropped At Birth" I think it would be cool to be "Flung At Death." Sorry to hear about your stomach and bowels.

Dropped At Birth said...

hey...i like that. dont be surprised if i use it at a future date for something.

when you coming to nyc?

GrayBabyOracle said...

Man, I'd like to go RIGHT NOW. I told someone at work how I wanted to go to NYC and see Letterman and Conan and what not, and then the next thing I know, SHE is making plans to go to New York. Meanwhile, the person I was planning on going to New York with has put the plan on the backburner. Something came up. So... we'll see.

Dropped At Birth said...

that's hilarious. isn't that usually the way it works? i've been trying to get tickets to the daily show and the colbert report for forevvvver. tickets are horribly hard to get!

GrayBabyOracle said...

Oh, yeah, I forgot about those shows. I'd see them, too.